We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who is passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits to build mobile applications for the next billion people of India, who have fundamentally different needs access, language, selection, supply chain, financial, cultural, and the like. This engineer will be a member of our core team of engineers who are building marketplace platforms mobile customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform, from scratch.
- Extreme engineering skills to develop and maintain light weight applications that would seamlessly run in low end android devices, under poor bandwidth, and prepaid data connections.
- Deep knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proven ability (or demonstrated potential) to build localized applications (using 3p localization/transliteration SDKs) targeted towards early and late majority adopters of mobile from tier 2/3 cities.
- Good understanding of web services, and RESTful APIs for Native apps integration with back-end services that are near real time distributed systems across multiple platforms, owned by different stakeholders.
- Experience with intelligent caching, offline storage, threading,E-commerce,Payment gateway.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to build custom SDKs for driving app performance to build awesome experiences that works for our target demographic under poor bandwidth conditions.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience in building very low latency real time chat applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Data driven product development strong focus on data backed engineering decisions. Very strong skills on bench-marking and optimization of app performance
- Ability to develop products iteratively based a strong A/B testing framework People
- Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems, and build quality products is essential.
Any Graduate, Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Graduation/Post Graduation Not Required
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the below mentioned details -