- Responsible for developing and managing all regional activities associated with sales and marketing.
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing service and products.
- Monitoring the competitors product and their promotional strategies and giving regular feedback to the Mangers.
- Develop and manage distributor and dealer network in the area you operate under the guidance of ASM/RSM and drive sales through this channel.
- To train and guide the dealer -sales team and assist them in sales closures.
- Constantly be in touch with all major clients and influencers (Architects, Builders, Interior designers, Consultants etc). and pro-actively generate leads through them
- Maintain healthy daily call ratio and maintain cordial relationship dealers & influence’s.
- Promote the business through building the brand name.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly sales report and publish it as & when required.
- Responsible for tracking costumer information, business forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for meeting the regional monthly and annual sales quota and improve the sales productivity’s by developing and deploying a strategic business plan.
- Adherence to code of discipline and other operational procedures as defined by the management
- Maintain database of customers, sales, leads etc and produce them in an organized format as & when required.
- Knowledge about product & competitors
- Knowledge about opportunities for the growth in the market
- Familiar with MS office
- Target oriented & focused approach
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Good in Documentation/MIS & Reporting
- Communication/Presentation skills
- Selling & Negotiation skills
Any Graduate, Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Graduation/Post Graduation Not Required
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the below mentioned details -