- Should be able to handle the development independently.
- Should be able to prioritize items so that they can do 1 item at a time.
- Good oral communications in English.
- Good writing skills in English.
- Should be able to talk to client and stakeholders.
- Build Python applications, tools, and APIs.
- Generation of unit tests to ensure future reliability of code
- Active participation in team development processes & ceremonies
- Ability to create impressive user interfaces.
- Understanding/Knowledge of large scale application Infrastructure technologies including databases, middleware, batch schedulers, grids, etc
- Level of UNIX/Linux understanding as needed to use tooling and implement applications
- Understanding of Object Orientated programming languages including Python
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and CI tooling
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and must be a team player
Any Graduate, Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Graduation/Post Graduation Not Required
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the below mentioned details -