Digital Marketing Executive
Experience : 1-3 Years
Number of Vacancy : 2
Salary : Negotiable (depends on current CTC)
HR Contact Details
- Studying the area for marketing & planning the marketing strategies.
- Deploy performance marketing campaigns on various platforms (e.g. Adwords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, offline, etc.) from ideation to execution.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices.
- Understanding firms goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development.
- Identify growth opportunities and drive revenue.
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Coordinate with designer and creates & manage engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in managing digital marketing campaigns required.
- Understanding of SEM- Google Adwords, SEO, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Pro active and a self starter.
- Strategic thinker with hand on experience.
- The job location will be in Pune.
- Candidates with education in Online Marketing will be preferred.
- Candidate should have done paid campaign with higher budgets in digital platforms , technical head , creating campaign till implementation is must.
- Candidates with experience in client services in advertising agency would be preferred.
- Immediate joining or 30 days notice period/joining preferred.
- Candidates having background in computer application, online marketing, digital marketing will be preferred.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the below mentioned details -